Monday, November 8, 2010

33 weeks and 5 days .

Went to the doctor today , I'm really surprised I only gained 2 lbs since last time I was there , I was measured at 35 cm . I definitely thought I was gonna get in trouble for gaining more.. for some reason I've been going thru weird phases where I have to have sweets constantly , and other times I'm totally into just drinking water and eating salad . I had my shower in Palm Springs , which was a blast ! We got some of the cutest clothes for Holden I can't even stand it ! Can't wait for my shower this saturday , it's gonna be insane . It's crazy that I only have 5 more doc visits til my due date.. I'm going to meet with the other two doctors in my office because my regular doctor is going on vacay the last two weeks of Dec . :( !! Hopefully I give birth before she leaves !

No comments:

Post a Comment