Monday, November 22, 2010

35 weeks and 5 days .

Today we went to the doctor and met one of the other doctors since my doctor might possibly be out of town when I have the baby . It's a bummer but I hear that it's all about the nurse anyways.. So we got an ultrasound done , and that streptococcus thing.. of course the ONE time I bring a friend with us I have to take my pants off ! Go figure.. We didn't get any images from the ultrasound but we did get a littleinfo.. his head measured at 35 weeks and 6 days , so that's perfect , but he's about 6.5 lbs which if I go til my due date in exactly a month he'll be around 8lbs . I'm not too worried , I thought he would be way bigger.. my belly is starting to drop finally , but I'm having a really hard time sleeping thru the night . I just keep telling myself.. just a little bit longer ! That is all for now . Here's a pic :

No comments:

Post a Comment