Monday, November 29, 2010

36 weeks and 5 days .

So last night I pretty much thought I was going into labor.. we were on our way home from a weekend with the family . I ate a bunch of junk food , drank soda.. you name it , I ate it ! Which actually is way different from what happens at home , I hardly eat crap . SHOCKING , I KNOW ! So anyways , I had the worst gas pain I've ever felt in my life . It was just unbearable , finally after we made it home I went straight to bed ! Today I went to the doctor and she checked my cervix after I told her I have been getting tons of Braxton hicks , but he's still pretty high . She said if I get too uncomfortable she'll induce labor . Everything else looked good , so that's all for now ! 2 more days til I'm full term , can't believe it's here already !

No comments:

Post a Comment