Monday, October 25, 2010

31 weeks and 5 days .

It's so weird to think I only have about 8 weeks left til I have my little Holden with me . It honestly hasn't really hit me yet , but I know that probably once I stop working and all that I'll be more in tune with what's actually happening to me right now . I got my disability papers from the doctor today , I am gonna be going on maternity leave in about 2 weeks . Oh happy days ! I feel like I haven't seen any of my friends throughout my whole pregnancy , so hopefully this will give me a chance to catch up with everyone . I gained 3 lbs since my last visit 2 weeks ago , and my doctor was happy about that . I have actually cut out drinking sugary drinks and only have been indulging in some good ol' H20 , and tea in the morning . I measured 34 cm last time and I measured the same this time . It's funny how just cutting out a little bit of sugar can make a big difference . I go back in 2 weeks , and I'll have some ultrasound pics to share .

No comments:

Post a Comment