Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Life of a Cocktail Waitress..

You all probably know , I am a cocktail waitress . It's definitely getting to the point where I am starting to get really tired and over all my "wonderful well-tipping" customers ...besides that I'm getting to the point where I just can't really do anything there besides ringing in their order . I've noticed that even carrying a tray of drinks is hard , I get really exhausted easily . So I talked to my doctor (sidenote: I'm still so clueless about this whole maternity leave thing) and she said that she wants me to stop working as soon as possible . She said 32 weeks is ideal in her opinion , but for me not so much (when $$$ turns into $ things can get stressful , if you know what I mean). So , we talked it over and came to the conclusion that I'll be stopping work at 34 weeks . Maternity leave HERE I COME ! I can't wait.. then it's only a matter of time until Holden is here to grace us with his presence .

No comments:

Post a Comment