Monday, October 11, 2010

30 Week Ultrasound .

Today I went for my monthly checkup to the doctor . I measured 34 cm , which as you know you're supposedly supposed to be a cm per week , so the baby is measuring a little bigger than normal . Nothing to fret about tho , he's a very healthy boy . He's weighing in at 4.2 lbs , on average 30 weekers are supposed to be around 3.1 lbs so I'm thinkin' he's gonna be a big boy . If you've met my husband you know there's nothing small about him , nor my dad , nor his dad , soooooo I kind of expected this . I unfortunately don't have any pictures to post from the ultrasound , my doctor didn't really take any , she was just more concerned about him being healthy than getting us shots of him , and he is so that's all that matters to me ! That's all for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment