Friday, May 7, 2010

Nutrition !!

DAILY it gets worse and worse , I just wanna eat all this junk food ! but I have to fight it.. I just have to . Otherwise , I'm not just gonna get a fat belly , I'm gonna get a fat everything !! and I definitely don't want that . My diet usually consists of breakfast : yogurt , fruit , toast , scrambled eggs , and either potatoes or hash browns . Which seems to be my healthiest meal of the day . Then lunch usually isn't until 2 or 3 when I get off work and I'll either have a sandwich or soup . but then until dinner there's that constant urge to just eat more and more , but something small which always turns into JUNK ! So , today I had my husband go buy some "snack-on" veggies and I have my fruits , I am determined to be a healthy eater thru out my pregnancy !

That's all for now .

No comments:

Post a Comment