Tuesday, May 25, 2010

10 weeks today !

It's so crazy how fast it goes by.. I remember like it was yesterday peeing on those sticks telling me I was pregnant for the first time ! And now , my babies vitals organs are fully formed , it's fingers and toes are formed , it has elbows and it's brain growth is really taking off . I've been getting really used to the morning sickness . I wake up every morning , I stay in bed for a little while just to rest , once I feel the sickness I get right up and eat some fruit and then breakfast . It's become such a routine for me I don't even really notice . I found this really cool site that shows me what my baby looks like inside me , and all these facts each week of my pregnancy . This is it : HERE . Anyways , that's all for now . This is a picture of what the baby looks like right now .

No comments:

Post a Comment