Tuesday, May 18, 2010

IT'S OFFICIAL !!


time to announce it !
I guess this could be the "grand opening" to my blog . So , anyways , the baby is in there ! Went to the doctor yesterday and it just blew our minds . We heard the heartbeat , we saw it's hands move , and we're both just really really excited about the whole thing ! I'm 8 weeks and 6 days today . I'm feeling good today , can't say the same about yesterday , I was pretty sick but that was the worst I'd ever been . Perhaps I'll be able to pass by the morning sickness without actually having to have it . Let's just pray ! I'll keep everyone posted.. I WOULD take a picture of my belly buuuuut I'd rather do that when I get to the "cute" pregnant stage .

2 comments:

  1. YAY i'm your 1st follower!!:D I'm so excited youre doing this you are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to both of you!!! hugs n loves :)

    ReplyDelete